Founded in 1918, Eugène Perma is a century-old French brand of hair products. Its products, initially distributed to hairdressers, made it famous. Distributed in 40 countries, it has also won over the general public with the quality of its shampoos, treatments and colorings for women and men. Entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, proximity and creativity are the fundamental values defended by the company. Experts in coloring and care products, the Eugène Perma laboratories have launched specific ranges.
- Solaris includes 7 very technical bleaching products to obtain all blondes whatever the desired degree of lightening.
- Essentiel is an Eugène Perma range dedicated to hair care. Essentiel brings together ultra-efficient treatments to treat all hair problems.
- Collection Nature brings together certified organic styling and care products. Designed from natural elements selected for their qualities, the Nature Collection range signed Eugène Perma is Ecocert-validated and bears the Cosmébio® label.
- The Artist range consists of products to obtain all the styling and fixing effects for men and women. Gels, mousses or fixatives help to discipline all hair. Lissit + and Pump Up Spray are the star products of this range which allows you to create endless hairstyles.
- The Blush range is at the forefront of styling with very innovative products. Eugène Perma imagined colors that do not damage the hair. Easy to apply, the 25 shades in the color chart give a hair color a boost or correct effects such as yellowing. Blush products have no effect on the roots. They fade after 10 to 15 shampoos and require an exposure time ranging from 15 to 30 minutes to obtain subtle or original colors.
- The Carmen range remains the benchmark for fans of permanent color. Eugène Perma has extended its iconic range. Now it has 105 shades that can be mixed together to meet the needs of the most demanding professional colorists. It is divided into three categories:
-The shades and reflections,
-The super lighteners.
The entire Carmen color range is formulated from 3 extracts of vegetable oils (copra, castor and rapeseed). They promote excellent penetration into the hair and completely cover white hair. The rendering of Carmen coloring is deep and luminous to sublimate the hair.