We have configure for you this language and this currency. If these are not adapted, you can change them below.
Prices include tax.
At the origin of the brand, the awareness of a hairdresser of the risks to which hairdressing professionals are exposed on a daily basis. Patrice Mulato, himself allergic, then developed in 2007 an alternative to classic colorings offering for the 1ʳᵉ time in France natural repigmenting care…
Patrice Mulato believes in a new beauty: natural, French-style, healthy and uninhibited… A beauty that respects everyone. For the brand, its role is to reveal it through healthy products with proven professional effectiveness, with pure ingredients directly extracted from nature, respectful of people and the planet. Patrice Mulato accompanies women, men, hairdressers and all their clients, to help them be proud of who they are, to be in accordance with their values and their convictions. This new beauty signed Patrice Mulato is more responsible, more ethical, freer and more alive.
• Made in France with quality know-how
• Naturalness with 97% ingredients of natural origin on average and guaranteed paraben-free, silicone-free, ammonia-free, resorcinol-free, hydrogen peroxide-free and peg-free.
• Eco -responsibility with 100% recyclable bottles (no over-packaging, recyclable raw materials, recycled paper, waste sorting, etc.).
• Sincerity with transparent packaging informing the ingredients and the rate of naturalness of the products.
• Solidarity because the majority of products are packaged in an ESAT, an association whose aim is the social and professional integration of disabled adults.
• Ethics : the products respect the planet, the hair and the skin and have not been tested on animals.
• Effectiveness : all products are tested and approved by professional hairdressers, in real conditions, in the salon.
All Patrice Mulato products are formulated from nature . The brand always gives priority to active ingredients and ingredients of natural origin to offer formulas with an average of 97% ingredients of natural origin. Patrice Mulato hairdressing products therefore mainly contain active ingredients of natural origin such as: vegetable or mineral extracts, vegetable oils or vegetable waxes, natural materials transformed by physical, chemical or microbiological processes validated by all organic labels and respectful of the environment and surfactants of natural origin mostly derived from coconut oil, which serve as a cleansing base.