Ducastel violet bleaching powder 100g
Non-volatile violet bleaching powder
- Lightening up to 7 tones
- Neutralizes yellow reflections, platinum effect
- Can be used as a 1+1 and 1+2 mix.
- Mint scented
Use : Use in mixture with the cream oxidants 40 Vol. maximum
- Wear appropriate disposable gloves
- Take with a scoop, then weigh the amount of powder needed for the work to be done: between 20 and 40 g. Put it in a non-metallic container. Do not use metal tools
- Gradually add the necessary quantity of hydrogen peroxide or cream oxidant, mixing carefully with the help of a spatula or the brush used for application until a supple and homogeneous cream texture is obtained. Recommended mix: 1 + 1 or 1 +2
- Apply using your usual technique
- At the end of the pause time, rinse the hair carefully and finish with the appropriate shampoo for the next service.
Do not leave within reach of children. Do not use in children. Carefully follow the instructions for use. Keep the powder sachet tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Capacity : 100g
- Type of discoloration - Purple powder
- Your enlightenment - 9 tones
- Discoloration capacity - 100 g
- Fading use - Multi-techniques
- Type of hairdressing products - Discoloration