Builder Mono Gel transparent 50G
Builder Mono Gel transparent 50GR by Mesauda MNP
Mesauda Milano MNP Monophasic UV and LED Reconstruction Gel is a low heat emission monophasic gel with excellent adhesion, strength and shine properties. This self-leveling gel is easy to apply and can be used by nail technicians of all skill levels.
To start, opacify the natural nail with a polisher then apply:
1. Nail Prep
3. A small amount of Builder Mono Gel Pink in the center of the nail near the C-curve
4. Work a thin layer of gel towards the cuticle and spread towards the tip, avoiding contact with the area around the cuticles. Leave a thicker layer of gel in the center of the nail to create a perfect C-curve
5. Cure in a 36W LED / UV lamp 1/2 minutes with each pass
6. Apply a thin layer of Builder Mono Gel Pink and cure
7. Remove sticky layer with UV Gel Cleanser
8. Model the nails with the file, leaving them thicker at the point of stress
9. Apply Builder Mono Gel Pink as a top gel and polymerize to complete the build.
Warnings : Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with the skin. Irritating to skin and eyes. May cause skin sensitization. In case of contact with eyes: rinse immediately with water and consult a doctor. In case of ingestion: do not induce vomiting but seek medical advice immediately and show him the product.
Capacity : 50 grams
- Nail colors & shades - Transparent
- Nail effects - Shiny
- Nail salon capacity - 50 g
- Type of gels - UV and builder gel